Terms of Sales
Online store terms of sales
The owner of the online store babycool.ee/epood (hereinafter the Web Store) is OÜ Saaregurmee (registration code 14207839), located at Männi tee 6, Mändjala village Saaremaa parish 93871.
Validity of the sales contract, product and price information.
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A shipping fee is added to the goods at checkout. All prices of goods sold in the online store are in euros.
- The fee for delivering the goods depends on the location of the buyer, the method of delivery and the amount of the purchase. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order.
- Information about the product is provided in the Online Store next to the product.
- The seller sends an automatic e-mail to the customer about the receipt of the order and payment. If there are errors on the invoice delivery note (wrong goods, quantities, etc.), you must contact us immediately by e-mail or phone.
Making the order
To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. To complete the order, you must fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery. The amount of the fee is then displayed on the screen, which can be paid securely through the following payment methods:
- Coop Pank
- Visa / MasterCard
- Medicinos bankas
- Visa / MasterCard
- Visa / MasterCard
OP Corporate Bank
- Visa / MasterCard
NB! When paying with a bank link, be sure to press the “Back to the merchant” button on the bank’s page.
Payment services are provided by Montonio Finance UAB. The seller and Montonio are separately responsible processors of personal data. Payment takes place outside the Online Store in a secure environment – when paying with a bank link, in the secure environment of the respective bank. The contract enters into force from the receipt of the amount to be paid to the current account of the Online Store.
If you want to pay for the goods with a foreign bank card that is not listed above – contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you an invoice.
If it is not possible to deliver the ordered goods due to running out of goods or for some other reason, the buyer will be informed of this as soon as possible and the money paid (including the costs of delivering the goods) will be returned without delay, but no later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
Delivery of the goods
- The goods are sent to the following countries: Republic of Estonia.
- To receive the goods, the buyer has the following options: Transmark transport services or “I’ll pick it up myself” to OÜ Saaregurmee factory, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; at Ülejõe 22, Nasva, Saaremaa.
- The shipping costs of the goods are paid by the buyer, and the price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination within 4-14 working days from the conclusion of the sales contract, depending on the day of purchase. Goods are not delivered outside of Estonia.
- The goods are not delivered to the islands of the Republic of Estonia. In mainland Estonia, goods are delivered to cities and larger settlements. If the settlement is located far from major transport hubs in Estonia, the goods may arrive within 7 working days after being sent out on Wednesday.
OÜ Saaregurmee (BabyCool) transport departs once a week (Wednesday), and if you want transport for the same week, the order must be placed on Monday at 24:00 at the latest. In this case, the goods are expected to reach you on Thursday or Friday of the same week, unless the goods are ordered in a settlement that is not close to major transport hubs. NB! In Tallinn and Harjumaa deliveries are on Friday and on next Monday.
In exceptional cases, the Seller has the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
Right of Withdrawal
Depending on the products, the buyer may not have the right of withdrawal, in this case the corresponding products and services must be listed and they must comply with the conditions listed in § 53 (4) of the Law of Obligations Act. Saaregurmee OÜ products are non-returnable products because:
- 41)delivery of an item in a sealed package that is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and if it has been opened after delivery:
; [RT I, 31.12.2013, 1 – jõust. 13.06.2014]
- 42)transfer of a thing which, due to its nature, is mixed or combined with another thing after the transfer in such a way that they can no longer be separated from each other;
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
The right to file a claim
The Online Store is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the buyer with the contract conditions or a defect that was already present at the time of handing over the item. Within the first six months from the delivery of the item to the buyer, it is assumed that the defect was already present at the time of delivery of the item. It is the Online Store’s responsibility to refute the corresponding assumption.
In the event of a defect, the Buyer has the right to contact the Online Store tore within two months at the latest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling the phone: 54553132.
The Online Store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the goods have been handed over to the Buyer.
If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Online Store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
The Online Store responds to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Direct marketing and personal data processing
The Online Store uses the personal data entered by the buyer only to process the order and send the goods to the Buyer. The Online Store transmits personal data to companies providing transport services in order to deliver the goods.
The Online Store sends newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the Buyer has expressed his wish to do so by entering an e-mail address on the website and has indicated his wish to receive direct mail notifications.
The Buyer can unsubscribe of offers and newsletters sent to e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
If the Buyer has complaints about the Online Store, they must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 54553132.
If the Buyer and the Online Store cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee. You can familiarize yourself with the procedural conditions and submit an application here. The competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Online Store. Review of the Buyer’s complaint by the commission is free of charge.
The Buyer can turn to the platform for resolving consumer disputes of the European Union.