How to use BabyCool baby food?
- Mix and match! Different cubes of vegetable, fruit, berry, and meat puree can be mixed together, or just used on their own.
- Put a fruit or berry cube on porridge in the morning. The porridge cools quickly thanks to the cold cubes, and the cube melts quickly due to the hot porridge.
- Puree cubes can also be offered without mixing – this allows you to give different vegetable, fruit, and meat snacks to your baby. Doing this promotes the development of your baby’s taste buds.
- Puree into pieces – to this you can add, for example, boiled buckwheat, groats or rice, as well as various vegetable pieces.
- If possible, take the cubes out to thaw earlier, and heat the food either using the double boiling method, or by constantly stirring on a low heat. Do not use the microwave!
- Puree cubes are ready to eat immediately after defrosting/warming. No more heating or pureeing is required.
- After defrosting and heating, use immediately, do not re-freeze or re-heat.